Frederick AC Maintenance Company
Your air conditioning system is one of the most important pieces of equipment in your home, and it’s important to keep it in good condition.
But who has time to do regular maintenance on their AC unit? It’s a hassle, and most people put it off until something goes wrong.
Dave’s Cooling and Heating offers AC maintenance packages as a part of our Dave’s Club that make it easy and affordable to keep your AC unit running smoothly all summer long. We’ll come out and inspect your system, clean and lubricate moving parts, change the filter, and more – all for a low price.
Take a Vacation From AC Maintenance – Join Dave’s Club and Let Us Handle It!
A maintenance plan guarantees you preventative maintenance and services a pre-determined number of times per year. Usually, the services will include cleaning, adjusting, and changing out necessary parts of your equipment (like filters) for a set annual fee. Why would you want to secure a maintenance contract for your air conditioning unit? To keep your air conditioning system operating at peak performance, of course. To do so, your air conditioner should be serviced at least once a year—ideally before the hot weather begins.
What can you expect during an ac maintenance visit?
All Dave’s Cooling and Heating technicians perform a variety of cleaning and inspection tasks according to ACCA guidelines. For example, we
- Check the thermostat settings and calibration
- Inspect the evaporator coil and clean it if needed
- Clean the condenser coil if needed
- Inspect the refrigerant levels
- Inspect the electrical wiring and connections
- Lubricate all moving parts.
- Replace the air filter.
What are the benefits of Air Conditioning Maintenance?
Signing up for air conditioning maintenance has many benefits including:
- Maximize Your Energy Efficiency: We’ll ensure that your system is running at its most efficient which will cut down on your utility bills.
- Ensure That Your System Is Running At Its Best: Having a unit run at its best means consistent cooling and a system that works as needed.
- Help Prevent Unexpected Repairs: Keeping your unit maintained and catching any issues early will help decrease the number of unexpected repairs.
- Extend The Lifespan Of Your Unit: Prevention of system issues and breakdowns go towards extending the unit lifespan.
- Uphold Your Warranties: Most warranties require that you have documented maintenance at least annually. If you do not, you could void your warranty altogether.
- Provide Reminders: When it’s time for your unit’s regular maintenance, we will call to remind you and schedule your appointment. Never worry about a missed maintenance call again!
To learn more about the details of a maintenance plan at Dave’s Cooling & Heating, talk to one of our representatives today. You’ll receive peace of mind knowing that your system will be well cared for and less likely to leave you in a lurch when you need it most. A maintenance plan is a great plan to have. To get yours, call us today!
Did you search “AC maintenance near me”?
Looking for AC maintenance in Frederick?
As a full service HVAC company, we offer many different AC maintenance packages to choose from, so you can find the perfect one for your needs. Whether you have a ductless system or more traditional AC, we have a package that will work for you.
Our technicians are highly trained and experienced in all aspects of AC maintenance. They will work diligently to ensure your system is running smoothly and efficiently. You won’t find a better team than ours when it comes to taking care of your AC unit.
Get an AC maintenance Quote
If you’re interested in getting a quote for AC maintenance, please give us a call at 301-401-2780. One of our representatives would be happy to discuss the different packages we offer and help you find the one that’s best for your needs.
Air Conditioning Installation
Air Conditioning Repair