Frederick HP Repair
If your home has a heat pump that is making loud noises or showing warning signs of other problems, you can rely on Dave’s Cooling & Heating to come and investigate the problem. We understand how important it is for you to have a warm and comfortable home. If your heat pump has totally shut down or isn’t working right, you need to rely on a trustworthy heating contractor for quality heat pump repairs.
Use a Trustworthy Frederick Heat Pump Repair Company
It’s the middle of winter and your heat pump has shut down or isn’t working right.
You know that you need to be warm, but you’re not sure what to do. Your home is freezing cold and it might be the second or third time you’ve called someone!
If this sounds like your current situation, don’t worry – we can help. Dave’s Cooling and Heating is a full-service heating contractor that specializes in heat pump repair where we do the job right the first time!
We understand how important it is for you to have a warm and comfortable home, so we offer quick and reliable service to get your heat pump back up and running.
Signs That Your Heat Pump Needs Repair
If You Have Noticed Any Of The Warning Signs Below, Your Heat Pump Needs To Be Repaired and Inspected Sooner Rather Than Later:
- Making Strange Or Loud Noises: New or strange noises can be a sign that something is wrong with your system and should be investigated right away.
- It Will Not Cycle On Or Off: If your system is running more than normal, it is a sign that it is not running properly and there could be an issue that needs to be repaired.
- The Pilot Light Is A Strange Color: If your pilot light is yellow instead of blue, it could be a sign that carbon monoxide is being created by your furnace.
- Your Home Is Cold At Normal Thermostat Setting: If your system isn’t heating your home at the normal thermostat setting there may be an issue with your compressor or it could need a cleaning.
- Water Leakage: This problem could be indicative of a dirty coil and should be looked at immediately.
- Odd Odors: A smell from your unit may not be dangerous but is an indicator that your system needs service.
- Carbon Monoxide Alarms: Your system could be burning fuel and creating carbon monoxide. Therefore, you should have your system looked at immediately.
What type of heat pumps do we repair?
Dave’s Cooling and Heating repairs all brands and models of heat pumps. We are familiar with the most common problems that heat pumps experience, and we know how to efficiently repair them.
We work with all types of heat pumps including air-sourced heat pumps, geothermal heat pumps and ductless heat pumps!
Did You Search For “best heat pump repair near me”?
A heat pump repair can be a big job, but our experts have the experience to get the job done quickly and efficiently.
We offer heat pump repair for all major brands, so you can be sure that we will have a heat pump that is perfect for your home.
We also offer regular maintenance services to keep your heat pump running smoothly at all times!
So if you are looking for a Frederick HVAC contractor who specializes in heat pumps, you’ve come to the right place!
We have over 15 people on our team and service all of the Frederick, MD area so you can feel confident that we can service you quickly!
Repair or Replace?
When your heat pump starts to show signs of wear and tear, it can be difficult to know whether you should repair it or replace it. This often includes several Our team can help you make this decision.
If your heat pump is more than 10 years old, it may be more cost-effective to replace it with a newer model. However, if your heat pump is still in good condition and is not making a lot of noise, it may be worth repairing. We wrote about a simple equation that helps you decide.
Other Heating Services
In addition to maintenance packages, Dave’s Cooling and Heating also offers heat pump services in Frederick, MD. We are a full service heating contractor that offers dependable heat pump services you can count on!
Need a Repair Estimate?
If you have notice any of the above issues with your heat pump, call for service today at 301-401-2780! The sooner you call, the better your chance is of preventing further damage to your system. We offer a free estimate’s for Frederick heat pump repair.