As a homeowner, you know that things come up that you just can’t avoid. The dishwasher may spring a leak, the washer or dryer may just stop working or your hot water heater may stop working. No matter what it is, it always happens at the worst times and it doesn’t cost just a few dollars to fix. On top of that, you have those things that are inevitable, depending on how old your house is. You know, like the new roof and gutters that you need, the deck that needs to be rebuilt or your HVAC system that desperately needs an upgrade. Once again, these things aren’t cheap. So imagine that you spend thousands of dollars to get these things fixed and you’re looking forward to the stress that it will relieve once it’s done. But then, you happened to get the worst company possible, so it seems, to do the job. Have you ever had such a bad experience with a company that you could just scream? We know how you feel as we’ve all experienced that at some point or another and it just makes the stress multiply.
The good news is that if you need HVAC repair, maintenance or installation, you don’t have to worry about having added stress. There are several reasons you can be thankful, and not stressed, for hiring Dave’s Cooling and Heating for your heating and cooling needs.
- We’re transparent – When you need heating or cooling repair, maintenance or installation, you can count on us being open and honest about what it is that you really need. For example, we take the proper steps, like doing a load calculation, to make sure that you’re buying the right size unit and not overspending for something that you don’t need. We also make sure we help you weigh the pros and cons of different types of heating and cooling options. No matter what your issue or needs, we will always be transparent in our pricing and process.
- We’re always on time – Have you ever run out for an extended lunch to meet the cable guy only to find out that they’re running 2 hours late? That won’t be the case with Dave’s Cooling and Heating. We get there when we say we’ll be there, and often times it’s even early. We respect your time and know that you have other things to tend to.
- We’re reliable – Just like being on time is important, doing good work is just as important. You can rely on us to do the job right and in a timely manner. If we say the job will take 3 days, we will be there for 3 days. You won’t have to worry about us interrupting your life for more than expected. When the work is complete, it will also be done right so we won’t be coming back out to fix something that wasn’t done right the first time. There will simply be no need.
- We’re experts at what we do – We’ve been in business for a long time and we hire the best! We have decades of experience among our staff and we can handle any commercial or residential needs that you have. Our work is superior and your satisfaction is guaranteed.
- We’re friendly – On top of everything, we’re friendly. Not only do you get expert technicians who are on time, reliable and transparent, but they are also easy to talk to and get along with. They will make sure that your experience with Dave’s Cooling and Heating is a pleasant one. You’ll be looking forward to the next time you see them.